Maggie turned two on Cinco de Mayo! She is sure a funny little girl. She had no idea what was going on, but had fun playing with her cousins and eating cake and ice cream...and new toys are always good in her book-no matter the occasion!
This girl loves her Grandpa. I am a little jealous because when she is at HOME and grandpa is not even around, she will get hurt or something, and cry "Graaaaampa!" It is pretty funny. I think he must secretly give her candy all of the time or something. :)
We had her party on Monday night...the night before her birthday, because that was the only time we could do it. All of the family came up to Dad's house and we had a little party...just the regular...dinner, presents, cake and ice cream. But it was fun!
I didn't want to add a million pictures (like I always do) so I just added the cutest one of her opening her presents. (By the way Carol-she loves this doll and she HAD to sleep with it that night! THANKS from Maggie!)
After presents Maggie hugged everyone. It was very cute. I only added this one of her Hugging her big sister. HOW CUTE! I love it when my kids love on each other.
Well, eh hem. Funny story about this one. I wanted to make a cute b-day cake for Maggie and she loves ducks. So I thought I would make her a rubber ducky birthday cake. It turned out SO CUTE...until the head started melting off, and the whole front of the cake was destroyed. Dang it! I tried to fix it but it just kind of ended up looking like a duck throwing up all over it's self. ekk. Oh well. I was glad that she knew what it was anyway. She walked into the kitchen while I was making it. When she saw it she clapped her hands and said "Duck!" It made me feel good...since I was only doing it for her anyway!
And last but not least...Maggie was afraid of the candles. She would not blow them out so we had to have Tessa do it. (Tessa was more than happy to!) Maggie just kept bending away from the flame. She wanted nothing to do with something hot!It was a good day, and a fun party, and Maggie liked it! I am happy to have her, and I can't believe it was two years ago that I had her!! Time flies when you're having fun!!

1 comment:
Happy birthday to your sweet baby girl. I didn't know that our kids have the same b-day, so cool. My little guy was 1 on the 5th. I always wonder where another year went, it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment