Leaf Jumping Time!
Tessa wasn't as brave as Maggie. She wouldn't jump in the leaves, but she would play with them.
This may be an inside joke that only I get, but on Blue's Clues, my favorite part is when Steve (who is MUCH better than Joe) gets a letter and in side is a leaf, and he says "It's a leaf!!" and that part always cracks me up...to the point where I have to rewind it and watch it again. -Okay, so its not funny to anyone but me...but I'm laughing!
And then Josh pulled out this huge leaf vacuum that sucked up all the leaves. It was pretty neat! (I am easily amused.)
Happy Leaf Jumping People!

2 comments:
I think that leaf jumping people are the best! Life doesn't get much better than that! Oh, and congrats on your new callings, too. xoxoxoxox
Hey Necha, how are you and Josh doing. I came across your blog and was looking at your cute little family. I love that you and Josh are married that is amazing!! You guys look happy!!
Post a Comment