Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who's the big sister?

Okay, I know Maggie weighs nine pounds less than Tessa does, but it sure doesn't look like it in these pictures! The girls were being really funny playing on the floor. Maggie was trying to eat Tessa's face, and Tessa was trying to kiss Maggie. It was really cute.
And this picture was just funny so I threw it in!
After a while of playing on the floor I set them up to get their picture taken. Tessa has never wanted to hold Maggie before, but today she loved it! She wanted to hold her even after Maggie got fed up with it!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your girls are so cute! How lucky are you to have such beautiful babies!!

Sara said...

Necha! Your girls are so sweet! How far apart are they? I love checking your blog! You are such a great mom! I hope all is happy and well with the Davis Family!