
I was very excited to get this picture because I got a four-generation picture of Tessa with her great grandparents about a year ago, and I was hoping we would be able to get one for Maggie too. So here we are! Four Generations!!

We knew that pictures in front of the mirror wasn't a good idea, but Grandma and Grandpa are getting old, and we WEREN'T going to ask them to move. So we got the flash in all the pictures, but we still got the picture!

Josh and I took the girls to
Richfield for the weekend to celebrate my grandparent's 65
th anniversary. All of my aunts and uncles and cousins were there. It was so good to see everyone, especially my grandparents!

Here we are at dinner.

And my dad had an announcement for everyone...

...That's right, they're
gettin' hitched! Of course they aren't technically engaged yet because he hasn't asked her yet! I have a feeling that when he does she is going to say yes!


Brandon and Mandi

Carissa and Shawn

Amanda, Vincent, and Benjamin
There were four redheads at this shin-dig, my two girls, Vince, and my cousin Mike's son Samuel. Maybe it IS partially a Platt thing!

This is my Aunt Jolene (Whom Tessa is named after) and Uncle Ron, and my Aunt Jan. What a good looking bunch of people!

Every family
scrap booked a page for their family, and it was all put together in a scrap book for my Grandparents.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Jim and I are so excited for for Eugene and Doreen! YAY! It's about time she "technically" joins the family. Send them both our congrats!
Oh. . . the above comment is from me, Leslie. I accidentally posted it under Jim's business e-mail, so it says it's from him. But it's not. YIKES!
Well I think this is awesome news. We've all been waiting forever. So how does one announce they are getting married, if they're not engaged? (Thought perplexing problem). Hey, we'll see you Saturday. Love ya!
Post a Comment