Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

We did an Easter egg hunt at the church with my brother Brandon and his boys. Josh and Brandon and my dad hid the eggs. It was fun and the kids really loved it.
We were all a little sick...so ignore the runny noses.
Maggie even got in on the action!!



These are my cute little nephews Hadley and Corbin, waiting for the egg hunt to start.
We were all a little sick on Easter morning (especially me!) but the Easter Bunny managed to find us anyway.
Tessa loved the bubbles the most, and cried every time we tried to put them away.
Maggie was happy just to be part of it all, and her parents were kind of excited that they got a bucket of candy that they sure weren't going to give a 10 month old!
And in the end I had to send Josh to church by himself because I was just too sick. I felt bad about it because Easter is the day that people who don't ever go to church-go to church. Oh well. I kept the girls home with me, so they didn't get to wear their Easter dresses. But they had a good time anyway.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That bubbles picture is so cute - I hope everyone's feeling better!

Mel & Annette said...

It took awhile, but I finally got by babysitting blog done. The formatting looks screwy, but oh well. I can see what you meant about Tessa loving the bubbles!