So, I was in the hospital for a couple days. Not fun. I woke up Saturday morning feeling quite ill, and later realized I had one of my infamous kidney infections. So off to the ER we went. They kept me for 2 nights, and my prayers sounded something like this:
"Heavenly Father, I know I'm dying and all, but the important thing is that I get to go to Wicked on Tuesday...."
And my prayers were answered in the nick of time. I got out of the hospital the day before my 33rd birthday, and it was on my 33rd birthday that I was going to go see Wicked!
I went with my mom, and sisters. We all wore green...go Team Elphaba! First we went to the Olive Garden, where we had the most awesome server. He was funny and talkative, and sang an awesome version of Happy Birthday.
Then we walked across the street to the Capitol Theater. Talk about a gorgeous theater!
I SO enjoyed the show. I could never express on here how much I enjoyed the show! It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I'm jealous of everyone who went on subsequent nights because as soon as it was over I just wanted to watch the whole thing again!



1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better and I'm glad you had an awesome birthday!
Post a Comment