Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vigor Cottonwood 10k 2014

 Yep. I did it again! 
I think this is officially "my race." I love this race. It is superior to all other races. :) 
Cottonwood Canyon is BEAUTIFUL. Its the perfect time of year. It's the perfect distance for me. I just love this race. I literally smiled the whole time. I ran past policeman and smiled at them and thanked them for stopping traffic so that I didn't have to stop running. 
I laughed when a couple was standing on the side of the road with a sign that said, "Run faster. There is a creepy man behind you."

Me crossing the finish line
As soon as I got to Josh I threw my arms around him and said, "That was so fun!" 
I know it's just a dinky 10K. But it makes me feel like I did an Iron Man Competition.

Time: 59:09
Pace: 9:32/M

1 comment: