Wednesday, May 7, 2014

All she wants for Christmas is...

Her two front teeth!
A couple of weeks ago Tessa lost one of her front teeth. It was hanging by a thread but she was very hesitant to have us pull it out. Josh tried several times at a family party, (seen below) but with no luck.
Finally that night she let him pull more, and out it came.
Yesterday her other one started getting really loose, and then today when she came home from school I told her we needed to pull it because it was hanging. Luckily her dad was home because I am not the greatest at getting ahold of those little things! She let him pull it and it popped right out! Now she is toothless in the front!
She told me that now she looks "creepy."
But I think she is still pretty cute!

No comments: