Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Phone Pics Catch Up

I love teaching my girls how to cook. Yes, it takes twice as long. But how else are they ever going to learn? And when I am old and they are taking care of me, I want some good cooking. :) So we all throw on our aprons and get busy in the kitchen.
Well this is just silly. But I have discovered my curls. I have always had curly hair in the back underneath, and I have fought with it and fought with it. Over the last few years it has gotten curlier and curlier, and harder and harder to work with. The problems was, my front hair is pretty straight! Or so I thought anyway. So in an effort to stop fighting my hair, and try to find a way to work with it, I've begun wearing my hair this way. 
I keep getting asked if I got a perm. Nope. But people seem to like it, and Josh loves it, and its a million times easier to do. Sometimes I feel a little bit like a jungle woman, but we're making it work.
Saturday we visited Josh at "work." Before he left the house he mentioned that his mom used to always bring the kids to see their dad at work when she could. He had fond memories of visiting his dad at work. "Hint hint Necha." So we made sure that we went to visiting him. He wasn't actually at work. He was helping my brother put in a sprinkler system.
We got there to find Dad hard at work. He was just faking it. You can kind of see the slight smirk under his hat.
Joseph showed the girls a salamander. 
The girls helped pick up rocks and dig trenches.
We've got to teach these Wyoming girls to work!
Monday I went for a bike ride and ran into these two. I really love biking on the nature trails near my home. I always see some sort of wild life...like when I literally almost smacked into a moose coming around a corner. I'm pretty lucky it didn't charge me. But deer I love to see, no matter how often I see them. :)
And that's it for this round of phone pic catch up!

No comments: