Thursday, April 10, 2014

Temple

I've been having a hard time getting to the temple lately. It seems like every time I plan a trip something happens and I can't go. I was getting fed up with it, and one day woke up and was getting the kids ready for school when I thought, "I can't wait another moment. I have to go today!" So I somehow managed to get the kids and myself ready, and as soon as the kids were out the door I ran out the door too. 

I'm lucky to live as close to a temple as I do, but it's still a 6 hour trip down and back if I don't stop for anything else. So trying to go while the kids are in school is pushing it close, especially since the video is longer now. But I made it back with 20 minutes to spare before I had to pick up the kids from school. 

I think I needed this. I think it was more than just me who got me to the temple today.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I have also been having a difficult time making it to the temple lately. In fact it seems like forever since I've been. I need to go. I made plans to go this week and then we all came down with the flu, but I have made a new plan to go this week. I feel truly blessed to live so close to a temple and need to go more often. Thanks for sharing this post! I love your Spring Break post too. The bike ride sounded fun. I should do that with my kids. Happy Easter!