This last weekend we enjoyed LDS General Conference.
We don't have TV in our home. We do have A TV, but not television. So normally I like to hook the lap top up to the kitchen stereo speakers and cook and clean, and help my kids color or do conference themed packets.
A little side note about me: I ALWAYS sit on my kitchen counters. I've even been known to lay on them. I don't know why. Usually it's when my husband is in the kitchen making a sandwich or something, and I jump up on the counter and talk to him. -See that isn't too weird is it? But because of this habit I spent most of conference sitting like this on my counter watching conference and taking notes.
I love me some conference! It's my favorite! It's right up there with Christmas!
There is just something really cozy about a weekend curled up with your family, listening to a prophets voice.

No comments:
Post a Comment