Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break

 We have had a very fun and busy Spring Break this year. We decided to stay home and do some fun things around here. We had a great time, and I am NOT looking forward to starting back up on Monday. Oh Summer please come fast! 
I took the girls swimming. They have not been swimming since last summer! Yikes!
On Wednesday Josh took the day off, and we went down to Utah to "Play." We took the kids to Jungle Jim's Playland. They LOVED it. My kids are terrified of rides, and so the rides here were perfect for them. They were so excited to find out what bumper cars were like.
 And they have always loved the carousel!
 Afterwards we went to a movie-Rio 2-and then to see Grandpa Davis. We shopped for Easter Dresses, and then out to eat with cousins. It was a fun filled day!
 On Thursday it was so nice outside that I HAD to take advantage of it. We had all just gotten new (used) bikes, and so we took them to the State Park and rode them around for a few hours and had a picnic. I frequently bike on these trails and clock myself with GPS so I know that the girls rode around 5 miles that day. I was pretty proud of them. They didn't complain once! I think they were having as much fun as I was. None of us wanted to go home.
 Our picnic
We stopped to throw rocks in the river and took a seflie. 

We have had a great Spring Break! I am sad to see it coming to an end. We still have Easter to look forward to before we go back to school/work. But it's been a great week! I love having my kids home!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I am going to have to remember Jungle Jims. Looks like a lot of fun!