Josh had a birthday this month. He is one loved guy! He has 3 women vying for his affection, and boy does he get smothered with love. Daily.
The night before his birthday we had a little surprise party for him-which he totally knew about.
Did you know its hard to light 34 candles in time to blow them out before the first ones burn to the bottoms? Well it is. I'm not saying he's old. I'm just saying maybe we should have gotten a 3 and a 4 numbered candles. -Just sayin. Also the smoke made us all choke. ;)
Present Time!
On Josh's real birthday him and I went to Utah for a date. We saw the movie "Divergent," which we both really enjoyed, and then out for sushi! Our favorite!
And this is a picture of a toilet.
Ok seriously. What is up with this toilet? Am I the only one who thinks it's totally weird? I HAD to snap a picture of it when I went to the ladies room, so I could show Josh and ask him what in the world those bumpity bumps are for. He said he thinks they are for squatting...ya know, like the Asians sometimes do. I guess. I don't know.
Anyway, enough about toilets and on to wishing my fabulous, amazing, sexy husband a happy happy birthday!! I love you babe!





No comments:
Post a Comment