Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just a few of our "goings on."

 This week we had had my niece staying with us while her parents were out of town. So we have had three little girls, which made for extra giggles, extra girliness, and maybe even a little extra drama...because lets face it, they are girls! We also sometimes have a little girl that comes over in the mornings before school so her mom can leave for work early, and her daughter can walk over with my girls. She doesn't always come over, but occasionally. But the other morning when the doorbell rang in walked two little girls instead of one. It was fine by me! The more the merrier! The 5th little girl is from our ward I we know her well. She saw girl #4 coming in, and decided she needed in on the action. I thought it was cute, so I took a picture, then let them all play "Don't break the ice," then sent them all off to school. :) (And texted mom #5 just so she knew.)

Today I also had a women's health conference all morning and afternoon. Elizabeth Smart was the key note speaker, and I was really excited to hear her. She was the only reason I went! She was a very good speaker, and an inspiring young lady! I was hoping for a picture of her, but she snuck out of the building before we were "dismissed" from the auditorium. Lots of people too pictures of her speaking, so if anyone posts a pic on FB I will steal it and post it! (With permission of course.) 

After I got home from the Conference the girls wanted to ride bikes. It has been warmer recently, but it was pretty chilly out. But we went out anyway and had fun riding around the park. I am trying to teach my kids to be more active anyway...so it was good...and fun! Here's to hoping for Summer to get here quick! I can hardly wait!


1 comment:

Kami said...

How fun! I am excited for summer too. Good luck with the 5k!