Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Activities

 I love doing crafty activities with my kids. We've been doing them all week!
 We dyed Easter Eggs a little early this year because we are going out of town and wanted to have them all eaten! We've been enjoying them for breakfasts all week!


 Josh couldn't be there when we dyed eggs so I made a few especially for him. ;)
 This week we had my brother come visit from Oregon. I had never even met their new little baby. She was so stinking cute! So all of the cousins got together to celebrate them being in town. Grandpa made Dinosaur hearts, fingers, and other appetizing breakfast looking items for our dinner, and then we went to have an egg hunt with all of the cousins.
 Tessa was super attached to her little cousin Callie. She wanted to follow her everywhere! 
The kids had a blast and got WAY too much candy. I guess I will have to eat some of it for them so they don't get sick. ;)

No comments: