On Friday we took a youth trip to do baptisms. We took our kids with us for lack of babysitters, but it all worked out. I sat in the waiting room with them. They were very reverent, and Tessa thought it was the most beautiful place she had ever been. She said, "I wish we could live here!"
Afterwards we went out to eat. They had cotton candy which excited my children to no end.
Then it was off to see the lights on Temple square. First we visited the City Creek Mall to watch the Fire and Water show. It was pretty neat. They also had Christmas Story Tellers by the huge Christmas tree (Above.)
![]() |
| Me and my girls, and Matthew. |
![]() |
| Salt Lake Temple |
![]() |
| Our Family in the Tabernacle |
![]() |
| Young Men/Young Women, Leaders, and my girls |
![]() |
| Josh and Necha at Temple Square |
After Temple Square we went to see the window displays at Macy's. The girls love it! They especially loved the Rat King, and the Nutcracker from the Nutcracker Ballet, after just having seen it.
As we were getting ready to leave, I was sitting on a rock in the City Creek Center and all of the sudden someone sat on my lap. It was one of those fast moments where you aren't sure what is going on. I thought "Surely this woman saw me" And then she quickly stood back up and looked at me and it was my VERY good friend Amber from college! Amber is one of my very favorite people on the planet! I just absolutely love her!! We hadn't seen each other in a long time! I screamed when I saw her face and jumped up and hugged her. I don't think I could have been more excited! It was the cherry on the top of a wonderful night!









No comments:
Post a Comment