![]() |
| Josh and Matthew fighting over who gets to be the caller |
This year we had our bingo party, and no parents could make it. That is was our first mistake.
Ok, I kid. It was fine. We were all just a little unruly. We decided we aren't mature enough to have a family party without the supervision of Grandma and Grandpa.
The callers were being silly into the microphone. Everyone kept missing the numbers being called. Josh and Matthew were fighting over who got to be caller. (Play fighting.) And at one point I will admit that I jumped onto the pile of bingo prizes to keep them all for myself.
We were just having fun...and it WAS a lot of fun! We always enjoy the Bingo Party. Great food. Great people. And next year we will make sure we have adult supervision. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment