Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Bucket List

 Josh and I keep saying that now that we have kids in school we need to plan their free time better. We didn't do anything for Spring Break because it was our first Spring Break with a child in school, and we didn't think ahead and plan something for them. 

So we have been thinking that we need to take better advantage of their time out of school...and now that it's summer vacation, I wanted to make certain that we did something(s) worthwhile with our time with our children! 

So, the day school got out we created a "Summer Bucket List." Every idea the children and I had went onto the list. Some of them are big, some of them as small as eating watermelon. But they all remind us of Summer and they all will make our summer fulfilling!
And then of course we had to decorate it with drawings of things that remind us of summer.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Love this idea. I think we are planning on going to yellowstone too! :)