We had the opportunity to go to Liberty Park in Salt Lake City Utah to play. It's a huge park with tons of play areas, tennis courts, swimming pools, and an aviary, among other things. My mom was going to watch my girls there while I ran to an appointment I had in SLC. We had a fun little picnic and let the kids play. Then I took off for my appointment.
![]() |
| Tessa and Maggie Playing at the Park |
When I got back from my appointment they were in a different area of the park where they have the Seven Canyon Fountains, which is a mini replica of the seven canyons around the valley and the rivers that flow out of them into the Salt Lake Valley. It was really neat to see!
The girls could have stayed there all day! (Well they pretty much did!)
Thank you to my mom who is such an amazing Grandma!






1 comment:
We will have to go to this park sometime. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment