Sunday, June 26, 2011

Davis/Clark Reunion!

Every year around Josh's mom's birthday, we go up to the Ranch and have a big family camp out. It is always fun. I love going to the ranch. I have been going up there with the Davis Family since I was a kid. In fact, Josh took me there on our first date. (Or should I say, after our first date. ;) ) The ranch is about 15 miles East of Evanston, where we live, and just down the road from Sulpher Creek Reservoir. Josh's dad brought his boat, and we tried to go boating but it was too windy. But we had a lot of fun playing in the water anyway...throwing rocks, and trying not to fall off the dock.

Grandma Davis with the girls.
Back at the ranch, the girls had a blast playing in the tall grass!
Saturday was also Edgar's 2nd Birthday. Here he is bounding through the grass.
Little Neville had a great time. There were 7 dogs up there, and one cat. Most of the dogs were huge, and so Neville tried to tag along and act all tough.
Saturday afternoon we decided to take a ride up to the Uintas and see how much snow there was. We went to a few of our favorite camping spots to check them out. Some of them were pretty flooded, but not much snow...little skiffs here and there.
Here's me, and Neville.
Josh and the kids
By the way, I put the kids in their orange shirts before we left, and they said, "HEY! Daddy has a shirt like this!" Then they practically forced him to change into it, and then they said, "We're a team!!" I don't have an orange shirt so I guess I will be the mascot or something.
Our little family...Edgar had to stay in the truck because I didn't trust him around the water.
Then we drove about 2 miles up the mountain, and suddenly there was about 2 ft of snow on the road, and waterfalls everywhere! It was SO GORGEOUS!

Here is the entire Davis Family, except Roy.
And here we all are, Davis' and Clarks!

It was a fun time!

No comments: