We have this family tradition that we have done the last few years...since Doreen has been around to Master Mind the whole operation...she is truly inspired. :)(I love you Doreen!)
(Doreen needs her own post! She's THAT awesome.)
Anyway, we go to Taggarts grill to celebrate my Dad's birthday. This year he turned 60, so it was kind of a big deal! Not everyone can always come, but it's a fun time! It's right in the middle for those coming from Wyoming (Like us) and those coming from Utah, and it's the best food imaginable. We love it.
Shawn and Carissa(Who may or may not have an announcement for people living in Germany who should call them.)
It was fun. I love our yearly trip to Taggarts to celebrate Dad! :)
And this had nothing to do with Taggarts, but they were at the end of our street today, and have been hanging around our neighborhood all week. It a mother and baby moose. Mother Moose can be mean when they have their babies around, so I was kind of nervous to even be this close to them in the car, but we had to drive right by them!I love living in Wyoming. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment