Monday, January 17, 2011

Jesus Wants Maggie for a Sunbeam!!

This was Maggie's first day of Sunbeams! She is out of the nursery, and into "Big Girl Primary!!"
She was so excited, and she talked about it for weeks!

I actually lost these pictures until now, because I put them into the wrong folder. I forgot it was a new year. That is why they are kind of late. The first week she did awesome! The second week she was the only kid in there, and she fell asleep. Yesterday was her 3rd week and she didn't want to go because one of her classmates was crying and I think it scared her. But she went anyway, and had fun. I'm very proud of my little Sunbeam! She is such a happy little girl!

1 comment:

Kami said...

My little guy is now in primary too. :) It makes for a long church block for him, but so far so good. He loves being a big boy!