My brother Joseph is home from his mission. He served in the Knoxville Tennessee Mission. He just got home today! It was so fun to see him. We weren't able to go to the air port to meet him, but we were at my dad's house waiting when they got home. The girls were excited to see him. Maggie kept asking me if Joseph was nice. I said "yes" of course! Tessa gave him a hug, but Maggie was more shy-as you can see below.
The first thing he did when he got out of the car was jump in the snow. I wasn't out there, but he recorded it...if he will let me I will have to post it. He hasn't seen snow in awhile...or mountains.
I'm going on a diet because of this picture...just look at the strain on his face. I said "Hey Dad, take a picture of us" and Joseph just picked me up...so if he got hurt he can't sue...it's was his idea.
And here we are with him.He looks good. He kept looking through everything. He opened the utensil drawer to make sure it was in the same spot he left it, and needed to see if his ugly green and blue couch was still in his room. (It was.) It's kind of funny, because it feels like he never left. It's just comfortable, easy going Joseph...same as before...only older and not as sarcastic. lol.

4 comments:
Glad to see Joseph is home safe and sound! Wish we could come for the weekend or something. We just got home from another trip, otherwise we'd be tempted to come see you guys and let Jim play karate street fighter with Joseph! :) We'll have to plan a trip soon!
yay it's always fun to welcome home a missionary. And for the record I think you look great!!
Awesome. My brother has a year left we sure do miss him, but I'm so glad young men are willing to leave their families and serve the Lord changing lives forever!
Isn't it fun to have him home for the holidays? Doug's brother just came home too and it feels like he's just always been here.
Post a Comment