We took a trip to Bear Lake for a few days. We have never taken the kids to the lake before. In fact, I haven't been to Bear Lake since before Josh and I were married. We decided to stay in the camp grounds, which is another thing we have never done...RV camping. It was kind of weird. I have only camped in the deep dark wilderness. But it was fun. We didn't spend a lot of time at our camp anyway.
Our children have fears of water...even bath tub water. So this was interesting. Eventually you will see-they warmed up to the water.
As you can see, by the end of day two, they weren't afraid of the water at all! It helped that some friends from our ward just happened to show up at the beach right next to us. The girls saw their kids playing and got brave along with them!(Thank goodness for ward members!)
We had a lot of fun. I think Bear Lake will have to become part of our yearly travels, even if it's just for an afternoon.And now we are ready to get back to "life as usual." It's been a crazy couple of weeks, with camping and trips to the zoo, and the lake, and to Utah a few times in between there. We've been very busy! It might sound crazy but I am looking forward to folding laundry and getting kids down for naps. Its been a great summer though!





3 comments:
You sun bathe the same way I do!
I love Bear Lake but I haven't been there in a long time. I can totally relate to wanting to get back to just being at home. We've had a pretty busy summer and sometimes it's nice to just relax and not be going somewhere all the time.
Post a Comment