Tessa started dance class today with three of her cousins. She was very excited to go!
They do tap, ballet, and gymnastics. Once she got there she was kind of shy, and didn't participate much. But I am not too worried. I think she will get used to it quickly and want to join in. But when she DID participate she loved it!
They do tap, ballet, and gymnastics. Once she got there she was kind of shy, and didn't participate much. But I am not too worried. I think she will get used to it quickly and want to join in. But when she DID participate she loved it!
Above is the tap and Ballet Class. The instructor is also her teacher in nursery!
Below is the gymnastics class, where she got a little bit more involved. She loved hanging from the bar!
Below is the gymnastics class, where she got a little bit more involved. She loved hanging from the bar!





1 comment:
How fun! She is so cute in her dance outfit! :)
Post a Comment