Tessa turned 3 today, and I can't believe that I have a 3 year old! Time goes by so quickly! This is the first year that she has been old enough to really understand what is going on. She knew it was her birthday and knew how it all worked.She had a Cinderella birthday party. As you can see she makes a lovely Cinderella.

Here she is opening her presents and giving out "thank you" hugs. Watching her open presents was another shocker to me that my child is so grown up. I have always held them on my lap to help them open the presents but she didn't need me this year. She is a big girl.
She was SO cute opening presents. She got very excited about each thing she opened...wouldn't you!!?
I made her cake this year and I am SO proud of myself. I am not good at cakes or cookies or anything in the baking category. So I was pretty stoked that this thing turned out! If you will remember back 3 months ago to Maggie's ducky cake you will know what I mean. :) But Tessa loved her princess cake...that is what matters.


5 comments:
oh my gosh! So cute! Happy Birthday!
Cake turned our perfect. Great job! Happy birthday Tessa. We love you!
Okay first, Tessa's face. . . it's priceless!! It's so full of glee! I got super happy just looking at her in these pictures! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Second, wait to go on the cake!!! That looks awesome! Love it!
Third, I can't believe it's been three years! Three years!!! CRAZY!! Look how far she's come!
Great job on the cake! Super cute! Tessa is so cute! Love the photos. :)
Necha, In response to my last post. when you go to dashboard It says Manage Blog: Under THE DAVIS FAMILY
it will say something like "100 Posts, last published on Aug 25, 2009". Pretty easy.
Post a Comment