Friday, May 9, 2008

Maggie's First Birthday Party

Here is the birthday girl playing on her Grandma's lap. She was pretty happy! (Maybe because we let her get a really good nap in before the party!)
We had the party at my dad's house and he grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for us! Thanks dad-for letting us mess up your house!

Maggie opened her presents with a little help from Mommy. Doesn't she look enthralled!

Because she was premature, she isn't quite eating solids yet. We are still doing pureed baby food! So she would have choked on cake. But I was determined to keep the tradition and have her destroy something sweet and savory! So banana cream pie it was! She loved it!

It was a great birthday party! Everyone had a lot of fun-especially Maggie!

2 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

She is a beautiful young lady and it was a fun party. Thanks for inviting us!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Oh my goodness she is such a ham! I remember meeting her, after she was born, at Mel and Annette's when CJ and I first started dating. I can't believe how fast time flies by! We look forward to seeing you next week!