Well I haven't blogged in a while. So much has happened this summer and there is no way I would ever catch up on it all. But I thought I would just hit a few of the highlights:
Josh and I had our 10 anniversary! 10 Years! It went by so fast. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband and a great marriage. I truly couldn't be happier.
Tessa turned 8! How in the world did I get an 8 year old!!?
She had a great birthday, and a big party. She wanted a zebra cake, and so I got to work on that.
She was so excited to be 8 so that she would get baptized!
We went to Utah to get her a baptism dress, and hit up the Ogden Temple Open House all at the same time. Picking out a dress with her was fun. She said she saw all the dressed lined up in the shop, and she saw me looking through them. And on the very end was a dress, and when she saw it, she knew. She says she just knew it was, "The One." She cracks me up. It was a fancy little shop with chandeliers and a waiting area for Daddy on a big poofy couch and huge mirrors to check yourself out in. She would come out and do a twirl for her dad, but ultimately she already knew which dress she wanted. And she looked darling in it.
The temple open house was amazing. It was very special for the girls to get to go through right around this age where they are thinking about baptism. They loved the temple, and thought it was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. It was a very special day for us.
Later in the summer we also visited the rendezvous at Fort Bridger. And during cowboy days the girls got to ride horses for the very first time in their lives! They have always wanted to ride a horse!
And that sums up our summer!!




No comments:
Post a Comment