Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

 We had a great Valentine's Day. The girls were very excited to celebrate their love for EVERYONE. We had a festive breakfast. The girls had their hair done in hearts again this year.

 We got them special little Valentines and candy to fill their Valentine's Day boxes, and I made them a Valentine lunch. Tessa had a big "Fancy Nancy" party at school, so she was dressed in her Sunday best.
 Josh and I ALWAYS say, "Don't get me anything." But we always get something little anyway. I came home from work to find these roses and candy on the table. I had a "man bouquet" all made up for him with jerky, a few of his favorite candy bars, and some other man stuff. He loved it. Josh also brought the girls roses to school. I just think that is the sweetest tradition ever. Those girls are so adored by their dad and they know it!
We had a great and festive day. Its always nice to let the people around you know that you love them. I'm thankful for a day set aside to express that-not that we don't always express our love, but its just a fun way to celebrate it. 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments: