This picture really gets me. It just strikes an emotional chord in me.
Josh is SUCH a good dad. He loves his girls. He is so tender and sweet with them, and they love him to the moon and back. (As you can clearly see.)
I have noticed that the girls have picked up habits from me, and one of those is to constantly be praying for their daddy. He is away a lot in the evenings, when I am getting the girls to bed, and so he misses family prayer sometimes. I am always praying for his safety and for his knowledge of our love and appreciation for him. Lately in the girls prayers they have been saying the cutest things about their dad.
"Please help Daddy to know that we love him."
"Please help Daddy to get home soon."
"Please help Daddy to be safe."
I think it is super adorable. We really love this man.

No comments:
Post a Comment