I am a blogging slacker. We have had a busy Christmas Season, and then add in that our computer is officially dead, and that equals zero blogging from me lately. I am catching up now via my husband's work computer, which is occasionally left home.
I really haven't been online much at all. I have been purposely staying off of Facebook and other sites-just to simplify things. But I wanted to catch up my blog!
Not a lot has been going on with us. We are just getting back into our routine from the Christmas break. It's back to work for me and back to school for the kiddos. So sad. lol
We are enjoying our winter, and loving the snow. Josh keeps us shoveled out so we can venture out. He is just such a wonderful provider and husband. We're all doing very well! Hope you all are too!

1 comment:
I love reading your blog and staying in touch! Keep posting! Bummer about the computer. Ours died too, and hadn't blogged for a while, but was surprised on Christmas morning to discover a notebook/laptop under the tree. Yeah for blogging again.
Post a Comment