Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pee Wee Picaso

 After Christmas we had a long stretch of "boring." Every year I apologize on my blog for that stretch. Then it picks up again right about now. :) We really have had VERY little going on. I don't think I took a single picture between Christmas and the middle of Feb. But here is ONE thing I have been up to:
I was asked by my boss at the Rec Center to teach an art class for toddlers. I still don't know how she knew that I had ANY art background. But I said yes, and I have been enjoying it. It keeps be busy, and I love those little kids! 

Below is an art project that I took leftovers home to my kids. We had a little lesson about Picasso. I've had fun teaching Monet, Van Gogh, Mondrain, Kandinsky, and more. 

No comments: