So you know how you have a million pictures on your phone that never make it into the scrap book or even into your folders on your computer? Mine sometimes get posted onto FB, because I can do that directly from my phone, but taking them and blogging them or printing them off is just extra work. Well that is what all of these pictures are! The other thing about phone pics is that they are the pictures that you take when some thing really awesome is happening and you wish you had a camera...and then you remember you do...on your phone. So that is what these are...the little memories I wanted to keep forever...
We had a yard sale at my dad's house last Saturday, and it went well. The girls sold lemonade, and we got rid of a lot of junk! :)
Tessa looked so cute for school one day that I had to take her picture, and send it to her daddy.
This is my dad all dressed up in his best cowboy gear to go to the Rodeo. I thought he looked awesome.
My little ducks following Daddy Duck all around the store. They ran into the back of him a few times, which he wasn't happy about, but they all looked so cute that I couldn't resist.
My garden. It got so big and hearty that I could barely walk down the isles! Every time I look at this garden it makes me happy. We have had two frosts since this pictures was taken, and so we have been harvesting and ripping out plants that are "done." So that is a little sad. But there is always next year!
And here are some Zucchini I got out of my garden! I was so proud!
Yesterday I spent the ENTIRE day making freezer meals. It was a lot of work, but it will save me a lot of time and work later on. These are the types of things I love to do in the Fall.
Oh, and I got my hair cut. :)





1 comment:
ya but the only bad news is you took the excitement out of the blog post because I think I'd already seem ALL those pictures on facebook :) so please add a category of un-printed/un-scrapbooked pictures that allie hasn't seen on facebook already ha ha
Post a Comment