Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Parade

 This year our ward primary decided to enter a float in the Labor Day Parade. This is the first real float I have seen in at least a decade! I remember 20 years ago when every church, and even wards had floats in the parade. You just don't see that anymore, at least not here. So I was pretty excited to see it...let alone have my children be on it!
 They did an amazing job with the float! It had a theme and everything!
 Here are my girls and their friend from church and school ready for the parade to start.
 We left them and went to find a spot to watch the parade. It was fun to see the girls. They even tried to throw us candy! Maggie saw us and in desperation tried to throw us a piece of candy, and it went as far as the hay in front of her. It made me giggle.
When it was over we asked them if it was fun, and they said they liked it better than watching the parade, which may only be true because I still got them a little bit of candy. :)

1 comment:

Kami said...

How fun! The last parade we went to my little guy kept saying how fun it would be to be in a parade. Our town doesn't have a labor day parade.