It has begun! And now we have two little dancers! They were super excited to go to dance class today, and begged me all morning if we could go "Right now!" But I had to tell them they would have to wait until it was time. I let them get dressed up a little early-which helped a little. And of course...I took pictures!
After I was all done taking pictures they started dancing up and down the side walk! Practice makes perfect!
Tessa took dance last year, so she knew just what to do. But regardless of how excited Maggie was before we left, she was quite timid at first! This is her first year taking dance. BUT-her sister was a big help! She showed Maggie what to do, and stood beside her. Eventually Maggie let loose and danced. (It took Tessa 3 classes of crying in the corner before she would try when she first started, so I considered this a huge success!)

And this evening after dinner, they decided they wanted to practice! So we put on our dancing clothes, (We meaning Tessa and Maggie) and busted a move!

No comments:
Post a Comment