
I had a birthday. Happy Birthday to me. I'm 29.

Then we had a family reunion with the Davis/Proulx clan. It was a lot of fun!

Here is Josh Fly Fishing.

Tessa

Edgar...he looks really funny when he's wet!


My cutie patooties.


Very dirty girl!

Tessa fishing

Josh cutting down trees to take home for our fire wood for this winter

For those of you who don't know...Tessa is terrified of water. But with some coaxing and her watching how much fun the other kids were having, she finally got in and got her feet wet.

Marshmallows...of course!!!

Our family

Me and Josh
It was a fun reunion!
5 comments:
I really like that picture on the bottom of you and Josh. AND. . .Tessa's hair is really getting blondish. Is that from the sun? It's really pretty. Both your girls are cuties!!
She is a definite strawberry blond. I think it might be partially from the sun...we'll see when winter comes I guess. Josh says that was the color his hair was...which I can't remember since it has been so long since he has had hair. lol.
I love your family getaway pictures. You guys always look so happy and have so much fun! I nearly spit out my water when I got to the picture of a wet Edgar. LOL. and the dirty girls.. TOO cute. My daughter is a dirt bug too :)
I can't believe it was still cold enough to need a jacket! That's crazy talk in Oklahoma!
You guys look super cute as always!
ps happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment