Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bathroom Re-Do #2

This is the master bath. It wasn't as run down as the girl's bathroom (see previous post) but it needed some love just as badly. The cabinets were the same, and there was no base board. It did already had nice tile, and a large tiled shower. So all of that is the same.

After pics:
We stained the cabinets black, and painted the walls a gray blue to match the tile. It turned out even better than the hall bathroom I think! I love the colors together. I was unsure of the black and blue together but once I saw it I loved it!
A few decorative touches and viola!


2 comments:

Gina said...

I LOVE the black cabinets. They turned out so good! It looks great!

Kami said...

I love the black cabinets too. The cabinets in my kitchen are older, but replacing them right now isn't in our budget. I never thought about staining them, that's because I don't know how. How? Can you explain. I'm certainly going to pose this idea to my husband. I bet he knows how and hasn't thought about it, because he simply isn't bothered by the older looking cabinets. :) Looks great though!