Saturday, March 20, 2010

"But Mom it's so pretty!"

Lazy Saturday morning. The girls were up and playing. I was awake but still in bed at 10:00am. I hear the girls playing in the bathroom across the hall from our bedroom, but I didn't hear water running or anything that sounded suspicious (like silence) so I just let them play. I figured they were playing with their bathtub toys. After a few minutes the girls come in and ask for food to eat at their table. AGAIN, I figured they were playing with the stools that help them reach the sink. They have taken them into the hall, and used them as tables before.
I sat up a little, and had a perfect view into the bathroom. I just started laughing, and said "Oh my gosh!"
Tessa said, "But Mom! It's so pretty! Please I need some food on my table!" And she explained that she had made a beautiful table in the bathroom for her and Maggie to eat at. (yum)
I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture. Then I told them that it's not good to play with the toilet, and it's not good to put their blankets on the toilet either. And that it's definitely not good to eat on the toilet.

I am so glad my toilet was clean.

Needless to say, they had breakfast at the kitchen table.

1 comment:

sariqd said...

I LOVE this! Your girls are so cute!