Things have been so crazy around here that I haven't been able to post anything. To my sweet hubby-sorry I didn't post about your birthday sooner! Josh had his 29th birthday on April fools day! This is a picture of him. I took pictures at his party at my dad's house, but those pictures are on my dad's camera, so this is all I have for now. This was later that night. So happy birthday hunny!And just a silly blurb: I bought Tessa a curling iron. I was about to give her a bath so I curled her hair really quick just for fun. She looked just like this doll I have, tucked away in storage. It was my moms. Her name is Toodles. I should pull her out and put a picture of her next to this one of Tessa. That would be a lot of work though, so just know that Tessa's first curl looks like a doll!
1 comment:
Hey, I have a Baby Tootles too. She has curley red hair. She is my only doll that I saved. You will have to look at her next time you're down. Tessa looks really cute!
Post a Comment