
I decided that me and Josh should have a pumpkin carving contest for family home evening two days before Halloween. Well you would think that I would have thought ahead and bought pumpkins before they were all gone. But nope, I scoured the town and found the last two pumpkins that weren't rotten or smashed in. I had to go to three stores to find these beauties! All I could find was a white pumpkin and a tiny orange one! Oh well! We were excited anyway!

I thought I would cheat and look on line for a cute pumpkin face, that also would be easy, because let's just say, I am not an expert pumpkin carver! I thought I was being sneeky, but as it turned out...

...Josh had the same idea. He found this cute Harry Potter design on line while he was at work. (shhh, don't tell his boss.) I decided ahead of time that I would be the pumpkin judge. I was going to win and that was all there was to it! But in the end, I decided Josh should win because he did all that with a screw driver and a pocket knife!

I gave myself first place! YAY for me! And Josh got the Grand Champion! Good Job Hunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment