
Tessa is walking. She took her first steps on Nov. 1st. Since then she has been practicing all over the house. She walks really slow and steady, and then when she gets close she gets excited and kind of runs/falls into you. She still chooses crawling as her main means of
transportation, but she'll get there!

Can you tell they're sisters?

I don't know how Tessa's pants got like this, but I am sure it is something I did. She just stood there looking at me like, "Mama, don't you notice." But I didn't notice! She was trying to get down on the floor and couldn't bend her knees all the way. When I saw her struggling I knew something was wrong. You should have seen her crawl along the floor like this! It was too funny. She had to swing her legs back and forth! She looked like a fish!

Tessa loves her some Cheerios.

I just put this one of her to show you how curly Maggie's hair is. I usually comb it flat, and then it is a little wavy, but in this picture she had just gotten out of the tub, and all I did was dry her hair with the towel. I hope it stays culry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment