Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Happenings

 We haven't had a lot going on at all lately. We're back in school and back to work, and back into the daily swing of things. I thought I would post a few pics though of a few of the little things that have been happening around here:

 We took the girls to the "touch a truck" fundraiser for their school. They were able to see lots of fun vehicles, and climb inside them.
 I decided to make over my tiny little kitchen pantry. The walls were icky, and the lining on the shelves was old and taped on with painters tape from the previous owners...ya, we've lived here for 5 years. lol. So I finally thought it was time. It took my five hours to rip it apart, paint it, and put on the shelf lining, and then get it all back together. I thought it turned out pretty cute. I also made the little sign to hang up in the top of it.
 Maggie lost her two front teeth. Tessa lost hers months ago, and they have been taking their sweet time to grow back in. But Maggie's both fell out on the same day, and have been growing in very fast. 
We got their school pictures back, and I just giggled at their little toothless grins.

 It's October now, and that means Halloween! We love Halloween at our house, and we had to pull out all of the Halloween decor, and even our t-shirts. :)
Josh has been hunting every chance he gets. We hope to get something this year...we didn't get anything last year. But either way, we just really enjoy being out in nature. I love hiking around the mountains with my husband.

And that is about all that has been going on! We're looking forward to Halloween and even snow-Which will be here before we know it. (We actually had snow already this week but it melted by late morning.)

1 comment:

Kami said...

Your girls are so cute. :)
Great job with your pantry. I love the sign.