Thursday, March 26, 2009

Filling the Dulldrums...

I think that after being shut up in the house through a long Wyoming winter, I am ready to bust out. We had one week of warm weather, and now we have snow again...typical for here. It seems like every year at this time I get antsy for things to do and places to go...and activities to do with my kids. Now that the snow is back, and we can't be out in the sun, I have the Spring time blues!! So we are filling it with activities that my kids are only just now old enough to do...like beads (just the big foam kind) and play dough and water colors. The girls are pretty excited about it because I think they were as bored as I was. Winter does that to ya!
Proud of her bead work!
Discovering play dough!

No comments: