Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Annette

What is your husbands full name? Joshua Melvin Davis
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
Who eats more sweets? Josh, I'm more of a salt person
Who said I love you first? Josh did
How old is he? 27
Who is taller? Josh by 7 inches
Who is smarter? Josh-he knows everything!!
Who can sing better? Josh, you don't want to hear me sing!!
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Josh will throw in a load here and there.
Who pays the bills? Josh, but I am trying to convince him to include me in it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I never know how to answer this question!! I don't know which side of the bed is the right side! It depends on if you are lying on the bed or looking at it.
Who mows the lawn? Josh
Who cooks dinner? I always have dinner for him when he come home on his dinner break. Call me old fashioned-but I have to eat too so it's no biggy.
Who drives? I beg to drive but he never lets me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I kissed back.
Who asked who out? Neither, Emily made us go on a double date with her and her husband. (Thanks Emily!)
Who has more siblings? Me, I have seven and he has five.
Who wears the pants? I have never seen Josh in a dress. But seriously, we're co-pants wearers. We make decisions together. But with certain little things we have our territory. But I respect his priesthood and authority over our home. Lucky for me he is a righteous husband and father!!

I'm Tagging Sally!!

No comments: