Maggie got the flu bug that is going around right now. Tessa got it first, and then Maggie got it. They were both pretty miserable. I keep asking people if it is normal for kids to get sick so often. We've been averaging once a month. Really, one of us is always sick. Everyone keeps telling me that when you have little kids like this, that is just how it is. So I guess I'll accept it and do everything I can to boost their little immune systems! Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Comfy Cozy
Maggie got the flu bug that is going around right now. Tessa got it first, and then Maggie got it. They were both pretty miserable. I keep asking people if it is normal for kids to get sick so often. We've been averaging once a month. Really, one of us is always sick. Everyone keeps telling me that when you have little kids like this, that is just how it is. So I guess I'll accept it and do everything I can to boost their little immune systems!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment