So I know you are wondering "Where are all the pictures of
Necha?" Well I have an answer for that. There aren't any. I am always the one with the camera, so I never make it into the pictures. But just so you know I do exist. When Josh and I are looking at pictures I always say, "I wasn't there that day." because I am not in any of the pictures. It is kind of my way of hinting to him to maybe pick up the camera and point it at me on
occasion. I know why he doesn't though. If the camera is pointed even remotely in my direction I tell him not to get me in the photo. A lot of days as a stay at home mom I don't get dressed, or even pick up a brush. Whats the point? My babies think I'm pretty anyway, and Josh doesn't get home from work until 9:00pm and then it's time to put PJ's back on! So naturally I don't want pictures of me taken like that! I want people to think I am ALWAYS beautiful and pulled together! ha ha. I guess I will have to try harder to hand over the camera, but it is hard. But I promise that someday I will put a picture of me on here!
2 comments:
The same thing happens to me! I'm always behind the camera. I also hint to Jim about taking pictures of me, usually I have to say, "Here, take a picture of Tralee and I!" Otherwise I don't think there would be photos of me either! But I'm like you. I don't want my picture taken when I have no make-up on, my hair is pulled back in a pony, I have spit-up on my sweatshirt, and boogers on my pant leg from Tralee rubbing her nose on me while she's hanging onto my leg, and with big puffy tired eyes from waking up with the baby three times at night. That's not how I want to be remembered!
I don't believe you're not always put together - But I have the same problem. I want my picture taken as long as the photographer makes me look fabulous; I just doubt that he/she will do it.
Post a Comment