Sunday, October 28, 2007

Families can be Together...in Church!


Today was the first time we all went to church as a family!! It was great! We decided Maggie was getting big enough to be out in public, and so she joined us! It was twice as hard, and we got half the listening in, but it was wonderful none the less! Now Josh and I don't have to take turns going to church so one of us can stay home with Maggie. It was difficult and for about two seconds I thought "Maybe this wasn't a good idea." But then I just looked around at all the other families, and thought, "This is how it is supposed to be."
This is a picture of us later on Sunday evening. I told you I would put a picture of me on here!! I just didn't tell you that it would only show part of my face! We took some pics and this was my very favorite!

No comments: