Thursday, January 19, 2012

Piano

A couple of weeks ago my dad talked me into getting this piano out of his house. It was my sisters and she doesn't want it anymore, and it's been stored at my dad's house for several years. He finally got sick of storing it and wanted it gone. I took a look at it and talked to my husband about the work it would need done to it. We decided that it would be a fun little project and brought it home!
Now I have two pianos! (One digital and one acoustic!) Maggie was so excited. She told me that I can't have it because I already have a piano so it needed to be for her and Tessa. :) They have loved playing it, and watching the hammers strike the cords. Its been nice to have that real acoustic sound in my home! I love my digital piano but there is just nothing like a real piano!

It needs some work-a new front and top, and a few pads under a few keys, but it will be a fun little project and I know my "Mr. Fix-it" Husband can take care of it!

No comments: