I haven't blogged in awhile. We have had a very busy holiday season-to say the least. We had a great Christmas. The girls had so much fun, and so did we. Dad and Doreen came over for Christmas morning, and we hurried to open presents so that we could be back to Dad's by 9:00am for Joseph's phone call from his mission. It was really good to hear from him. Tessa told him she loved him at least 10 times. It was a really good Christmas!
On the 28th my brother (Doreen's son) Jenning got married. It was a beautiful wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. I am so glad we could make it down. Then we had the Reception in Lyman that evening. Welcome to the family Mandy! I know that I am going to be your favorite!!! :)Aren't they a lovely couple!
Then things got crazy. I started having neck pain and went to the chiropractor. He adjusted me, and two days later I was throwing up and very sick, and having LOTS of pain in my neck. I went back to the chiropractor and he sent me to the ER. *shrug* (should-a known.) They did a spinal tap because they thought I might have meningitis. I had a small amount of white blood cells in my spinal fluid so they admitted me. -Funny story. I have been in the hospital more times than I can count, but I have NEVER been admitted into the Evanston Hospital. Weird. I spend New Years Eve in the hospital. Oh Well. At least it wasn't Christmas! Anyway, I still don't know the results of my Meningitis test. I am assuming I don't have it since my Dr. said he would call me on Saturday if I had it, and it's now Monday and I have not received a phone call from him. Plus I didn't have very many symptoms, just neck pain and nausea. I could touch my chin to my chest-no problem! I am feeling much better today, and I think I am on the mend. Woopie! I DO have to say that that was the worst pain I have ever had. Worse than a kidney transplant, or my c-section or kidney infections. Not sure what it was, but I sure hope it never happens again! :)
Yesterday was a big day for Tessa! I was/am so proud of her. All she had to do was turn 3 and wait for the new year, but I am a proud mama!!! She had her very first day of Primary! She was SO excited to go to her "Big Girl Class." We had been preparing her for it for a few weeks. She did really well-according to her teacher. Maggie was the one who had a hard time with her sister leaving her in Nursery all alone. Josh said she sobbed for Tessa. :( She loves her big sis.I had to take pictures when she got home. I couldn't go (see above) and I was sad that I missed it, but she was excited to tell me about it!
5 comments:
I am so sorry you were so sick! I am glad you are feeling better. you have the cutest girls ever! :)
I'm so glad you are doing okay now! That's a bummer spending New Years Eve in the hospital though. Here's to hoping there will be no more hospital visits for you in the near future!
Happy to see this blog! :)
cute kids and I came here from Cafemom.
Hi from CM! My little girl has those Same Princess and the Frog PJ's!
Post a Comment