Monday, December 31, 2007

Davis Family Bingo Party

Every year at Christmas time Josh's family gets together and has a bingo party. It is a tradition that they have had since at least when they were kids! I know they talk about having the bingo parties when Grandpa Davis was alive and they were little kids. Every year they make home made clam chowder and everyone brings prizes. This year Josh and I made the chowder, and it was really yummy! I am pretty proud of myself! I thought for sure we would burn it or something! The last couple (2-3?) years they have invited my dad and his family to come along as well. Lucky me that both of my families are really close! So my dad brought Joseph and Doreen and her son. It was really fun!

Here is Josh with his little girl! Don't they look just alike!


And of course it wouldn't be a Davis party if there wasn't some major silliness going on!

And here we are, the whole family. Josh and his three lovely ladies!


There was a Christmas Prop on the stage. We didn't know whose it was, but we took the liberty of taking some pictures of Tessa next to it.

No comments: